Education graduate studies
Graduate programs in education
Would you like to strengthen your classroom teaching and experience professional growth? Are you seeking a cost-effective, convenient and challenging graduate level program? Do you need to renew a license? Do you want to expand your teaching options by adding an endorsement? Then Bluffton's graduate programs in education are for you.
Graduate programs in education options
- The Master of Arts in Education (MAEd) includes an 18 semester hour core and an option of two strands of specialized
- Curriculum and Instruction (12 semester hours)
- Intervention Specialist Licensure (23 semester hours)
- Intervention Specialist Licensure option (K-12 mild to moderate educational needs) may be added to any existing teaching license. This may be completed as a stand alone or in conjunction with the MAEd.
- Summer Mathematics Workshops that may qualify an Intervention Specialist to become highly qualified in mathematics.
- Post Baccalaureate Program for those who are not currently licensed and would like to earn a teaching license.
- The Master of Arts in Education (MAEd) includes an 18 semester hour core and an option of two strands of specialized coursework
For more information, contact
Office of Adult and Graduate Studies
800-488-3257, option 4
why choose Bluffton?
Bluffton teacher education programs are organized around the conceptual framework,
Educators Nurturing Communities of Learning and Respect. All courses and experiences
are structured with this framework in mind.
Three-day summer mathematics workshops hosted by Duane Bollenbacher can be taken for
LPDC or graduate credit.
Bluffton's post-baccalaureate teacher licensure program is a unique program designed
for individuals with a baccalaureate or higher degree and who desire a teaching license.